Metasploit AV Evasion
Metasploit payload generator that avoids most Anti-Virus products.
Released as open source by NCC Group Plc – http://www.nccgroup.com/
Developed by Daniel Compton, daniel dot compton at nccgroup dot com
Released under AGPL see LICENSE for more information
=================================== Updated 08/2015 by Jason Soto, jason_soto [AT] jsitech [DOT] com
Removed Deprecated Commands in favor of MsfVenom
Twitter = @JsiTech
Tested on Kali Linux
git clone https://github.com/nccgroup/metasploitavevasion.git
chmod +x the avoid.sh file before use.
How To Use
Then follow the on screen prompts.
- Easily generate a Metasploit executable payload to bypass Anti-Virus detection
- Local or remote listener generation
- Disguises the executable file with a PDF icon
- Executable opens minimised on the victims computer
- Automatically creates AutoRun files for CDROM exploitation